C&O Canal Visitor Center
The C&O Canal National Historic Park Visitor's Center in Brunswick shares the building with the Brunswick Railroad Museum.
Locations(s)40 W. Potomac St. | Brunswick, MD 21716
Local: (301) 834-7100
Fax: (301) 834-4101
May We Recommend...
- Learn the story of a town built by the B&O Railroad and recall the lives of railroaders and their families at the Brunswick Heritage Museum
- Take a guided tour through 300 years of Frederick history and stroll through the beautiful gardens at the Museum of Frederick County History
- Visit the expansive Monocacy Aqueduct and view the largest structure on the C&O Canal
- Pay homage to the nation's fallen firefighters and view the 40-foot tall bronze monument honoring the flag raising at Ground Zero at the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial Park
- Explore one of America's finest examples of German colonal architecture at the Schifferstadt Architectural Museum