Meeting Planning in Frederick, MD
Frederick County is conveniently located just 45 minutes from Washington, DC and Baltimore and sits within close proximity to three major airports. From traditional hotel meeting spaces to unique mountain retreats, Frederick County is ready to host your next meeting, corporate retreat or convention. Please fill out our Inquiry Form and you will be contacted to begin your planning today!
It's Our Pleasure to Assist You
To help you explore our destination, Visit Frederick offers an abundance of free services and materials, including:
- An official welcome letter and personal appearance at your opening session.
- Consultation to determine the facilities and attractions that meet your needs.
- Recommendations and assistance with planning tours and activities for attendees, their spouses, and families.
- Site visits to lodging and event venues.
- Assistance with proposal requests (RFPs).
- Referrals for event-related vendors (caterers, transportation and entertainment).
- Help with media resources and photos to publicize your meeting to your group or organization.
- Complimentary copies of our Visitor Guide, Visit Frederick for your event attendees - including maps and details on shopping, restaurants, museums, and lodging. Materials may be picked up at the Frederick Visitor Center.
- Plastic tote bags to hold area brochures and registration materials.
Questions? Contact Becky Bickerton, Director of Sales & Marketing, 301-600-4050.