Weddings & Groups
Whether you are planning a wedding, leisure group tour, an inspiring retreat or a weekend getaway with friends, there is something for everyone to see, do and experience in Frederick County. Please fill out our Inquiry Form and you will be contacted to begin your planning today!
Historic mansions. Picturesque gardens. Beautiful parks with breathtaking mountain views. Stately sanctuaries or charming country chapels. Whatever venue you've envisioned for your special event, you'll find it here in Frederick County. Your guests will find plenty to do before and after the big event.
Let us help you make your once-in-a-lifetime event an occasion that you and your guests will always remember. We can connect you with the experienced professionals and top-notch resources that will exceed your expectations. Our restaurants and caterers will dazzle you with their delectable specialties. And, when it comes to accommodations for you and your guests, we have the perfect place to stay - whether it's a quaint bed and breakfast, country inn, well-appointed hotel, or even a cabin in the mountains.
Frederick County offers enriching tour opportunities for visitors! Suggested itineraries ranging from one to three days are designed to assist you with creating the perfect opportunity for your group to experience the best of Frederick County. Our Group Tour Profile Sheet offers a quick reference for group tour experiences.
It's Our Pleasure to Assist You
- Assistance with proposal requests (RFP's).
- Group-friendly restaurants for delicious dining with your group.
- Recommendations and assistance with planning tours and activities.
- Location recommendations for your rehearsal dinner.
- Group-friendly tours, attractions and events.
- Assistance finding caterers, photographers, churches, and transportation.
- Complimentary copies of our Visitor Guide, Visit Frederick for your event attendees - including maps and details on shopping, restaurants, museums, and lodging. Materials may be picked up at the Frederick Visitor Center.
- Plastic tote bags to hold area brochures and registration materials.
Questions? Contact Becky Bickerton, Director of Sales & Marketing, 301-600-4050.