Accepted Credit Cards
Schifferstadt Architectural Museum
One of America's finest examples of German colonial architecture. The 1758 stone house is one of the earliest known homes in Frederick and has several unique architecture features. The house and Heritage Gardens are known for its living history events. Sat & Sun 1-4pm and easily by appointment. Tour the Heritage Garden weekdays and weekends.
Locations(s)1110 Rosemont Ave. | Frederick, MD 21701
Local: (301) 668-6088
May We Recommend...
- Learn the story of a town built by the B&O Railroad and recall the lives of railroaders and their families at the Brunswick Heritage Museum
- Take a guided tour through 300 years of Frederick history and stroll through the beautiful gardens at the Museum of Frederick County History
- Visit the expansive Monocacy Aqueduct and view the largest structure on the C&O Canal
- Pay homage to the nation's fallen firefighters and view the 40-foot tall bronze monument honoring the flag raising at Ground Zero at the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial Park
- Explore one of America's finest examples of German colonal architecture at the Schifferstadt Architectural Museum