Visit Frederick (The Tourism Council of Frederick County) is the recognized Destination Marketing Organization for Frederick County, Maryland. It operates the Frederick Visitor Center and related programs. Frederick County, Maryland is conveniently located less than one hour from Washington, D.C., Baltimore, and nearby Gettysburg, Antietam, and Harpers Ferry.
Become a member today!
Visit Frederick is a public-private partnership dedicated to enhancing the economic benefit of tourism for Frederick County’s businesses, attractions, local governments, and residents. Membership is open to businesses and individuals interested in promoting tourism in Frederick County.
Become a member of Visit Frederick today and help us increase local tourism revenues through your success! Annual Partnership Payment is $50 per business. After filling out the online form, a staff member will contact you regarding your application for membership.
Benefits To You!
- FREE LISTING on visitfrederick.org, including the ability to upload multiple images, video, special offers and a full business description
- FREE LISTING in our Visitor Guide printed annually
- Our Visitor Guide is the MAIN FULFILLMENT PUBLICATION given free of charge to all visitor inquiries. The guide is also mailed to potential visitors, distributed at the Frederick Visitor Center, Maryland State Welcome Centers, and at area businesses. A total of 150,000 guides are distributed each year
- DISPLAY YOUR BROCHURE in the Frederick Visitor Center, which greets tens of thousands of visitors each year, free of charge
- UPDATES ON OUR MARKETING EFFORTS on your behalf, including Tourism Today, our quarterly newsletter
- LEADS from trade shows for motorcoach, international and meetings markets
- NETWORKING EVENTS held annually in the spring and fall
Already see your business and want to upgrade to a full listing with all of the benefits above? Contact us and find out how you can expand promotion of your business on our website.
Questions? Contact Maria Lane, Sales & Marketing Coordinator, 301-600-4048.
To access the Extranet, available to members only, click here.
For information about grants, click here.