Visit Frederick is a public-private partnership dedicated to enhancing the economic benefit of tourism for Frederick County’s businesses, attractions, local governments, and residents. Membership is open to businesses and individuals interested in promoting tourism in Frederick County, an industry that generates hundreds of millions of dollars for the region’s economy each year.
Become a Member
Become a member of Visit Frederick today and help us increase local tourism revenues and visitation to Frederick County! Annual Membership Payment is $50 per business. After filling out the online form below, a staff member will contact you regarding your application for membership.
Visit Frederick Membership Benefits to Tourism Related Businesses
- Customized listing on the website, visitfrederick.org, a site that received more than 1.9 million page views in 2021
- Quarterly member marketing committee meeting and newsletter to hear the latest trends & updates
- Annual meeting to keep current with Visit Frederick & network with peers
- Customized listing in the Visitor Guide for tourism related businesses, printed annually – 150,000 guides are distributed each year
- Our Visitor Guide is provided for all visitor inquiries, mailed to potential visitors, distributed at the Frederick Visitor Center, Maryland State Welcome Centers, and at area businesses
- Opportunity to display your marketing brochure (based on available space) in the Frederick Visitor Center, which greets tens of thousands of visitors each year
- Leads from trade shows for motorcoach groups, international and meetings markets
- Networking events held annually in the spring and fall
Already see your business and want to upgrade to a full listing with all of the benefits above? Contact us and find out how you can expand the promotion of your business on our website.
Questions? Contact Becky Bickerton, 301-600-4050.