Submit an Event
The online events calendar provides visitors to Frederick with an easy way to see what's happening while they are here. Please use the form below to submit the details about your upcoming event. Events will not appear on the website until after they are approved by Visit Frederick. Events will be approved or denied within two weeks of submission.
- Events must take place in Frederick County. At this time, we are not promoting virtual events.
- Events must be tourism-related and appeal to a variety of Frederick County visitors
- Prior to submission, events must appear on the organization's web site or Facebook page. Please provide the URL to the event listing
- Events must be open to the public
- Cultural, heritage and sporting events should attract non-local audiences and be closely related to the region's most vital tourism attractions/products
- Events must have specific date/time
- A facility may not list daily operations as an event. For example, a museum may list special shows/activities, but not list its normal operation as an event.
- Fundraisers are generally not approved
- Events that are Running Races or Walks will be posted on our “Running and Races” page found here.
- Be sure to submit image(s) with the event - horizontal and square images work best, as well as images without words
If you have questions about submitting an event, please contact Tessa Joseph.