Marc Train & AMTRAK
The MARC Commuter Rail Train is a relaxing and inexpensive way to travel around Maryland and into Washington, DC. The Brunswick-Washington line runs right through Frederick, making several stops. The MARC train connects with AMTRAK service at Washington's Union Station.
Know Before You Go
- Check the schedule, trains may depart up to 5 minutes early.
- Trains run Monday through Friday and may not run on some holidays.
- Tickets can be purchased online or onboard the train (subject to additional fee).
- The first car is considered the quiet car, head to the front of the train if you plan to quietly read a book during your trip.
Frederick County Train Stations
- Brunswick Station - S. Maple Avenue, Brunswick
- Point of Rocks Station - 4000 Clay Street, Point of Rocks
- Monocacy - 7800 Genstar Drive, Frederick
- Frederick - 100 East Street, Frederick
View a map of all stops along this route. Parking is available at all Frederick stations. Frederick County TransIT provides a Meet The Marc shuttle between parts of Frederick and the Point of Rocks Train Station.