The changing seasons are one of Frederick County’s most charming occasions. As the weather turns from hot to mild and leaves change from green to red, orange, and yellow, fall activities swing into full gear. With a wide variety of farm festivals and city celebrations, Frederick County is the best place to enjoy outdoor fun for the whole family.
More information on 2022 fall festivals coming soon!
Fall Foliage Spots
- Drive the Journey Through Hallowed Ground National Scenic Byway between Emmitsburg and Frederick
- Hike in Catoctin Mountain Park (NPS) or Cunningham Falls State Park
- Tour or walk through Monocacy National Battlefield
- Visit Catoctin Mountain Orchard
- Discover the best places for fall foliage in Frederick County
Unique Overnight Stays