All Saints’ Parish was founded in 1742 by an act of the
Provincial government of Maryland in order to facilitate
the spread of the Church of England in western
Maryland. The first church was on East All Saints
Street. The growing congregation built a new church
on North Court Street in 1813. This structure is now
the Parish Hall. In 1854 Richard Upjohn, America’s
foremost church architect, was commissioned to
build the present sanctuary. Listed among the famous
churches in America, it represents classic Gothic
Revival architecture and features a distinctive ceiling
and four different styles of stained glass artistry.
www.allsaintsmd.org Icons: cannon, wheelchair, restrooms
Handicap entrance is in the garden. When facing the church, take the
walkway on the right. Once in the garden, use the doors on the left and take
the elevator to the 3rd floor to enter the church (or follow signs).
❖❖All Saints’ Ringers (5–5:30pm)
❖❖Oxford Carolers (5:45–6:15pm)
❖❖All Saints’ Ringers (7–7:30pm)
❖❖Oxford Carolers (7:45–8:15pm)
❖❖Hospitality room and refreshments
❖❖Public restrooms available
DescriptionAll Saints Episcopal Church welcomes all visitors to its historic downtown location. All Saints' facilities are more than just a place for worship - they are a place for the community to come together. Several different spaces are available for rent, accommodating anywhere from 10-400. Its Great Hall, built in 2002, is the largest meeting space available for rental in downtown Frederick, seating 200 for meals. We have classroom space, conference rooms, and two reception halls, with reasonable rates for any occasion. If you'd like more information about any of our facilities, please contact Hope Gravning at 301-663-5625.