Founded in 1873 on East Third Street, the present sanctuary was built in 1900. The congregation took the name “Centennial Memorial” as part of the celebration of the founding of the United Brethren In Christ denomination in 1800, on Rocky Springs Road. The Church is distinguished by its Victorian Gothic design, Möller organ and stained glass windows. The Congregation became United Methodist due to the merger in 1968. Year 2000
was the 100th anniversary of present buildings.
centennial-umc.org *handicap, restrooms*
Seasonal Piano and Organ Music (4-6:30pm)
One God One Voice (6:30-7:15pm)
Sing-a-long led by the Frederick Catoctones (7:30–8:30pm)