The original church was built in 1780 at the corner of Bentz and Fourth Streets. The present church on West 2nd Street was completed in 1825 and served as a hospital where President Lincoln visited the wounded from nearby battles during the Civil War. Featured in the sanctuary is a Möller Pipe Organ, dating from 1897, banners of the Presbyterian faith and Roman arch stained glass windows.
Handicap access through Heritage Hall, entrance between church and manse.
Sam Kirby, Native American Flute(4–4:30pm)
Brian Bartoldus, Organ(4:30–5pm)
Nancy Beith, Piano (5–5:30pm)
Janice Jackson, Soprano(5:30–6pm)
Spires Brass Ensemble (6–6:30pm)
Nancy Beith, Piano (6:30–7pm)
Janice Jackson, Soprano (7–7:30pm)
Spires Brass Ensemble (7:30–8pm)
Lisa Jarosinski, Soprano (8–8:30pm)
Brian Bartoldus, Organ (8:30–9pm)