First constructed circa 1880, the Loy's Station covered bridge is on Old Frederick Road, just south of Rt. 77. Although it has been structurally modified and rebuilt, the bridge's original timbers remain throughout the 90-foot long structure crossing Owens Creek. It features a multiple Kingpost design. Loy's Station Park is adjacent to the covered bridge. Park amenities include fishing, grills, picnic tables, picnic shelter, horseshoe pits and play equipment. Park open year-round 8am-sunset.