Share
Back To Previous Page
Utica Mills Covered Bridge
Utica Covered Bridge
Frederick, MD 21701
(301) 600-4047
Visit Website
The Utica Mills Covered Bridge, circa 1850, is located on Utica Road off of Old Frederick Road. The bridge originally spanned the nearby Monocacy River but was washed away during a severe storm in 1889. Local citizens gathered the remains and reconstructed the 101-foot long Burr Arch design bridge at its present location crossing Fishing Creek.
What's Nearby